TORTURE NEVER STOPS... (Thank you, Frank Zappa !)

REMEMBER: DON'T CAVE IN TO ANY IDIOTS, ESPECIALLY THE religious farts such as the ISLAMO-FASCISTS and other fishheads from various denominations!!! Did you know, we are nothing but a spermatic, cosmic co-incident? This site is dedicated to the members of the GIANT group - Global Idiots Accelerated News Tips. PLEASE VISIT/CLICK ON THE ARCHIVES (on the right side) FOR MORE OUTRAGEOUS, LIFESAVING MATERIAL...

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Nice job...next the blackboard and chalk maker...Sieg Tali! I hope they will invest wisely - open your mouth!

So here I am. Clipping around and wow - look what I have found...another great news about that beautiful, peaceful and loving religion. Never enough. Those guys truly amaze me. Each time me zink - can they come up with something new? They never fail.
Submit, submit and drink a little bit of bleeding teachers. Today them, tomorrow ze hole welt, strictly speaking, my dear idiots...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home