TORTURE NEVER STOPS... (Thank you, Frank Zappa !)

REMEMBER: DON'T CAVE IN TO ANY IDIOTS, ESPECIALLY THE religious farts such as the ISLAMO-FASCISTS and other fishheads from various denominations!!! Did you know, we are nothing but a spermatic, cosmic co-incident? This site is dedicated to the members of the GIANT group - Global Idiots Accelerated News Tips. PLEASE VISIT/CLICK ON THE ARCHIVES (on the right side) FOR MORE OUTRAGEOUS, LIFESAVING MATERIAL...

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

My poem, my reaction...to all this...

Gabriel A. Levicky

ALL I WANT…


This world, yeah - is a fiery
Bowling alley.
My heart and soul
Bounce around like
Soon to be lifeless sacrifice.
Where is the Big Flood
When we need one?
To cleanse us
Of our limitations
And insults to animals.
The weakness of my screams
Is due to a very few who care to listen.
I am losing and gaining
Every day
Until the point of boredom.
I’ve laughed for so long
That there is no room
For calculated sadness.
I wonder what the mirrors say
When it is their time.
Yes. I got it!
When death is really absent,
We do everything to invent it
&
Continue to build the pyramids
Out of yellowish skulls
With missing teeth.
Sorry, I didn’t ask to be here.
All I want is to hitchhike
To that autumn leaf
&
Blend in with an inevitable.


The Bronx, on the subway n. 1 - January 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home